Regular Classroom Course is designed for comprehensive preparation. The main feature of the course is that all subjects are taught from basic to advanced level, by highly experienced professors from reputed colleges and GATE/ESE toppers. Due emphasis is given on solving objective and numerical questions in class.
Separate batches are conducted for GATE Exclusive Courses and for ESE + GATE Courses. MADE EASY team has developed very effective teaching methodology and advance techniques to face competitive examinations, this enables aspirants to solve questions with full accuracy in the given time frame. The total teaching hours needed for comprehensive coverage of GATE Exclusive Batches is approximately 700 to 800 hrs and for ESE + GATE batches, it is approximately 1100 to 1200 hrs. High quality study material is provided in the classroom course with sufficient theory and practice test papers for objective and conventional questions along with regular assignments for practice.
(A) Winter batches : Morning /Evening batches begin in the month of January, February & March . The classes are conducted 6 to 7 days a week for 3 to 4 hrs per day. The class timings may be extended on weekends and public holidays .The course duration is approximately 10 months. Theses batches are suitable for college going students, working professionals and also for graduated students. These batches are offered at all centres of MADE EASY.
(B) Summer batches: These batches are designed exclusively for graduated students, who can devote their full time for preparation of competitive examinations. These batches start in the month of May, June and July. The classes are conducted 6 to 7 days a week for minimum 6 hrs a day and may be extended depending upon the requirements. The duration of the course is 6 to 7 months. These batches are offered at all centres of MADE EASY.
In order to reduce burden of students, we have compiled and framed our study material from best possible resources giving encyclopaedic coverage of every topic. This study material will be comprised of –
· Theory Books (Technical Subjects)
· Workbooks (Technical Subjects)
· Engineering Mathematics books (Theory + Previous year solved questions)
· Reasoning and Aptitude books (Theory + Previous year solved questions)
· Subject-wise previous years' solved papers of GATE.
· Apart from all these, regular class tests are conducted followed by discussion of question paper by expert faculties.
· Personal attention and doubt clearing time given to each and every student.
· Regular motivational sessions to rejuvenate the lost enthusiasm.